DID EVERYONE FORGET THE CREDITS IN MONTY PYTHON AND THE HOLY GRAIL?
this is the photoset I have been waiting for.
-screeches with joy-
Green! No, blu-AAAAHHHH…!!
it’s not an obsession until you search for fanfiction
It’s not a true obsession until you run out of fanfiction to read.
(Source: annagunns, via spn-kinda-saved-my-life)
So I was drinking a SoBe life water today and
The Walmart game.
I dont know if I can top that.
hold on I got this
i would totally get this.
this is my favourite post on tumblr
Doctor Who: The Day of The Doctor
BBC One: We can confirm that the title of the Christmas Special is ‘The Time of the Doctor’.
FOR FUCK’S SAKE
-THE NAME OF THE DOCTOR
-THE NIGHT OF THE DOCTOR
-THE DAY OF THE DOCTOR
-THE TIME OF THE DOCTOR ???!!!
tHAT’S IT, SOMEONE’S OUT OF CREATIVITY.
How do you think the Daleks feel?
- The Power of the Daleks
- The Evil of the Daleks
- Day of the Daleks
- Planet of the Daleks
- Genesis of the Daleks
- Destiny of the Daleks
- Resurrection of the Daleks
- Revelation of the Daleks
- Remembrance of the Daleks
- Evolution of the Daleks
- Victory of the Daleks
- Asylum of the Daleks
Plus, from Big Finish:
- The Time of the Daleks
- Renaissance of the Daleks
- Brotherhood of the Daleks
- Enemy of the Daleks
- Plague of the Daleks
- Blood of the Daleks
- Fear of the Daleks
- Return of the Daleks
- The Curse of the Daleks
- Invasion of the Daleks
Aaaand from the novels:
- War of the Daleks
- Legacy of the Daleks
- Prisoner of the Daleks
I still think it should have been called “Silent Night”
Their creativity isn’t lacking in the episodes, that’s what matters.
theweevenga asked: I just wanted to ask, are you as sad about Eccleston not making a real cameo as I am?
I was sad, but it was also pretty expected.
He was quoted once as saying:
"I left [Doctor Who] because of politics. I did not see eye to eye with them. I didn’t agree with the way things were being run."
and from the same article:
“When asked recently whether he would return for the show’s 50th anniversary in 2013 (an episode rumoured to feature past Doctors such as David Tennant) he was clear: 'No, never bathe in the same river twice.'”
- (I am working the register over Christmas.)
- Me:“Find everything today?”
- (Note:she is silent through the transaction, which includes a gift card.)
- Me:“How much would you like on this?”
- Customer:“Oh, sorry. Can I have $150?”
- Me:“No problem.”
- Customer:*after paying* “Can you do me a favor?” *she hands me the gift card* “The next customer you see that you think could use this, could you give it to them?”
- Me:*stunned* “…Of course!”
- (After a minute another customer comes up, a visibly upset young woman.)
- Me:“Hi! How are you?”
- Customer #2:“I’m okay, thanks.”
- (Clearly she is not ok, but she is trying very hard to be pleasant. She is getting very basic items:milk, bread, eggs, etc. Nothing very festive.)
- Me:“So your total comes out to $0.00.”
- Me:“The person before you gave me a $150 gift card to use for the next person I thought could use it. You look like you’re having a rough day, so here are your groceries, and there’s about $130 left on this card.”
- (The customer just started crying. Once she could, she thanked me about 100 times. Made my whole Christmas season.)